RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - PARKS & RECREATION - CATENARY LIGHTING
EroVista light standards are manufactured to provide decades of outdoor service-life while offering an eco-friendly, attractive, functional and economic solution to a designer’s outdoor site lighting needs.
Lengths & Dimensions
· Standard section sizes:
5” x 5-1/2” up to 20' fixture height above soil grade or top of foundation
6-3/4” x 6-3/4” up to 26' fixture height above soil grade or top of foundation
8-1/2” x 8-1/4” up to 30' fixture height above soil grade or top of foundation
· Center wire route: Manufactured with a 1” full-length center wire route designed to protect and conceal electrical wiring.
· Smooth (standard)
· Rough sawn
· Radiused edges (1/8" standard)
· 3/8" radiused edges
· 1" chamfered edges
· EroVista Light Standards can be pre-stained or stained/painted in the field to achieve a desired color. When painted or stained, periodic retreatment may be required to maintain the original color. If left unstained, the wood will weather to a natural attractive silver-gray color. Customers choosing to purchase light standards pre-stained must specify a Sherwin-Williams SuperDeck Semi-Transparent Stain ( SW _ _ _ _ color number).
Tenon Top & Protective Caps
· Specify a MC metal tenon cap to accommodate top mounted luminaries or a PC protective cap for side-mounted luminaries. All metal cap hardware is made from powder coated 10 gauge steel, powder coated flat black.
Metal Base Plates
· For above ground installations, specify metal BP base plates for surface mount applications. AC skirts are included with each BP base plate to conceal anchor bolts. Anchor bolts and light standard foundations are supplied by others and should be designed by a licensed professional engineer per local soil conditions and building codes. All metal BP and AC hardware is made from steel powder coated flat black.
For decades, Alaskan yellow cedar has been used as a safe and natural alternative to chemically preserved treated lumber because of its strength and proven resistance to insect attack and decay.
When considering to directly embed any wood product below the surface, always consider soil conditions, soil moisture levels, aggressive insect locations and geographical deterioration zones.
Packaging & Shipping
· EroVista light standards are shipped job lot wrapped or can be individually paper wrapped at an additional cost.
Copyright © 2020 EroVista,LLC - All Rights Reserved.